WEEK TEN TASKS
- VOCABULARY: radiating, signet, rangier, affixing, cataclysm, enigma, tawdry, scandalising
- DRAW: the scene where they are about to take off on the plane.
- WRITE: an alternative ending to the story.
- DRAW: a picture of the children (now adults) at their reunion.
- DIARY WRITING: Don’t forget to fill in your final diary entry this week.
- INVESTIGATE; Famous NZ explorers, such as Edmund Hillary. WRITE a biograph about them.
- MINECRAFT: Create the take off from the hidden city.
- SCRATCH: create the landing of the plane and being rescued. https://scratch.mit.edu/
- FLIPGRID: What was your favourite part of the whole story? https://flipgrid.com/yl13kx PASSWORD: ChapterChat5/6